Pages

May 11, 2010

Easter Pages


So I know Easter has been over for a month now, but Brayden picked out these pics for me to scrap the other day and since I need to get caught up anyway, here they are. I used the Kioshi collection from Basic Grey. The scallop borders and circles were done on my Cricut with Plantin Schollbook and Mini Monograms and the title is Thickers. I love how they turned out, the colors and patterns just went together so easy on this one. I also did another version of it for my other son using different colors and a few other things. Check out both sets below and thanks for stoppin by!
Brayden's Pages
Dillon's Pages

3 comments:

  1. Amy those pages are adorable!! LOVE the scallops! Hey have fun at you know where!! I'll be thinking of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages Amy! Your boys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts! I love the patterned paper and the big yellow ribbon on the first one. And love the blues and yellows for the second one.

    ReplyDelete