Pages

March 24, 2010

A Tisket A Tasket A Cricut Easter Basket


For my Cricut class this month I created this super cute Easter basket. The basket is from Tags Bags Boxes and More. The front of the bask (above) has flowers and a tag from the Mother's Day seasonal cartridge, butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch and an egg stamp from the dollar stamps at Michael's. The grass all the way around was done with a paint dabber. The flowers on the rest of the box are from Walk In My Garden. You can find a tutorial on how to make the dimensional ones here:
I used Terrifically Tacky Tape to adhere the eyelet lace around the inner edge and the bunny was also a dollar stamp from Michael's. I will have step by step instructions available next week. If you would like a copy leave a comment with your email or email me at amymorris80@aol.com.

Top of Handle

Left Side

Back
Right Side

No comments:

Post a Comment