Pages

March 15, 2010

My New {ippity} Stamps

So last week I purchased 2 {ippity} stamp sets from Kelly over at
Let me tell you how fabulous her customer service was. My order was shipped in the mail the day I ordered and I had my stamps in 3 days! Not only was her shipping super fast she included a cute little thank you card hand written to me and when I left a thank you on her blog she responded by commenting on mine. so if you love Unity Stamps be sure to head over to Kelly's blog and check out {ippity} Thanks again Kelly for being so wonderful!
These sets are so cute I just couldn't wait to use them. The background was done using Tim Holtz Distress Inks (I now have all the new colors) and the "Where You Should Be" set from {ippity}. This set has 7 great stamps that I am sure I will get a lot of use out of. The "hi" sentiment is a Unity stamp from "Little Buggers" set and the little scalloped border is from the {ippity} "Sweet Thoughts of Spring" set. The spring set has 4 of these cute scalloped borders along with a super cute bunny, baby chick and an Easter basket. Tomorrow I have another card to post that I made to submit for a magazine call so be sure to check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, this is so cute!! Look at you go {ippity}!! Love the new distress colors, and your super cute flower!

    ReplyDelete