Pages

March 8, 2010

Kaisercraft's Peachy Keen Card Set



Have you seen the new Peachy Keen papers from Kaisercraft? I just love them the colors and patterns are so pretty. My other love lately has been making card sets rather than single cards, so what better way to combine the two than with this cute set! All of the patterned paper are form the Peachy Keen line, as well as the felt flowers. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the ivory background pieces and EK Success and Martha Stewart punches for the decorative edges. The sentiment stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. and Studio G and the copper butterfly is from Making Memories. Thanks for looking!

Bazzill cardstock in: Lakeshore, Bittersweet Chocolate, Aroyo, French Vanilla, and Peach

Oh My Crafts! exclusive embossing folder/ EK Success Border Punch
D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder/EK Success Border Punch

Victoria Embossing Folder/Martha Stewart Border Punch
Oh My Crafts! exclusive embossing folder/EK Success Border Punch

3 comments:

  1. I love that paper!! I also left you a blog award on my blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I love your blog :) Those cards are darling, and I love that paper....(I'm still hoarding the sheets I bought)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy your cards are gorgeous! You should post them on the Unity blog under today's post from Angela! She is showcasing the Sending Love Your Way set on a special today and is asking for samples to be shared!

    I am so glad that you got your {ippity} stamps!! I can't wait to see what you do with them!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete