Pages

February 6, 2010

Exciting News!

I just got the best news!
MY VALENTINES BOX IS GOING TO BE FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP NEWSLETTER!!!
I am soooo excited. I have to say a big thank you to Angela who talked me into doing the class for the box otherwise I would have never made it. For having my project featured I got to pick a free cartridge, so I picked Forever Young since it was at the top of my wish list. I can't wait to get it, I already have some projects in mind. Here are a few pics of my box if you didn't get a chance to see it. And tomorrow I will have a super cute page featuring the new Basic Grey line Sugar Rush and the Sweethearts cartridge!

4 comments:

  1. Amy, Congratulations! Your box is so cute. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Amy I'm so excited for you, that's so fantastic!! whoo-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your box is so cute.

    ReplyDelete