Pages

February 11, 2010

A Couple Quick Notes!

The Cricut Chirp came out Tuesday and I could not be happier. It was so exciting to open that email and see my picture and my project featured! Here is a link if you haven't checked it out yet! There were also some other cute projects featured as well! http://www.cricut.com/newsletters/volume.aspx?ID=224
Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. Up next are some valentine cards and another wedding layout.

The second note is I still have not heard from the winner of the Love Struck cartridge, Pamela Ryan. Please contact me soon! If I have not heard from Pamela by Monday I will be choosing another winner. Thanks again to everyone who participated in that give away.

3 comments:

  1. Amy
    I was pretty sure it was you. But I didn't know your last name (now I Do). But I did know it was your work. Great job.
    DEBBIE MACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Amy!!! I'm so excited for you!! Congrats again and I'm sure we will do the "happy dance" again, you are so talented!!! See you on Tues. if not before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amy, Your projects were awesome. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete