Pages

February 20, 2010

Bevy of Unity Butterflies

I have recently become a huge fan of Unity Co. stamps! http://unitystampco.com/home They have the cutest designs and I love that they are red rubber cling mount stamps. My favorite set at the moment is Bevy of Butterflies. It's a great set of butterflies that stamp and emboss really well and are easy to cut out.
My first project with them is the cards set I created below with the houndstooth butterfly. Its the first set I've created in a while and I'm really happy with it. The papers are mostly K & Co. and Bazzill cardstock. I stamped the butterflies in a grey ink and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.


1 comment:

  1. Those cards are adorable and I can't believe you sold that last set!! I really wanted it ;-)!!! Oh well, knowing Unity I'm sure something even sweeter will be released! Have a great weekend and see you on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete