Pages

February 18, 2010

Belated Valentines

With all the hustle and bustle this past weekend and then getting a cold this week I never found time to post my valentines projects so I want to get them up tonight for you. There are lots of pics to look at so make sure you scroll to the end of the post! The first pic is of our valentines gifts to each other. My hubby was very sweet and got me the cute little gorilla and roses.
This next picture is the Target mailbox that I decorated for the husband using K & Co. papers

I made the card below for him using Fancy Pants paper. The heart is a chipboard heart that I painted with Distress Crackle Paint and added the button and bow.

This is the card my 5 year old made for his dad. We used K & Co. embellishments and nestabillities. He thought it was the best thing ever.
The last two are valentines I made using K & Co. papers and my Cricut.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mailbox, it is super cute. That crackled heart is sa-weet!!

    ReplyDelete