Pages

January 25, 2010

Wedding Pages Part 2

I am having so much fun creating these wedding layouts. Its a nice break from all the "boy" stuff I do. I think it will take me a while to finish though since I am always having to squeeze other projects in between pages. The first page is Making Memories paper. The border strips were done with the Martha Stewart 3 Dot Scallop punch. The flowers are from the Pagoda cartridge. I love these flowers! On the cartridge they are 2 layers, which I did in the white and burgundy, but to give them a little sparkle I added a third layer of iridescent vellum and attached only the center so the petals would actually come off the page. Then to finish them off I added pearls for the centers and some rhinestone flourishes. The title "James & Amy" was cut from Gypsy Font and then covered in Glossy Accents for a little shine.


The second page I scrap lifted from a Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. The word "Love" was cut from Storybook and the heart is from Love Struck. For the patterned strip I started with Making Memories silver polka dot paper and stamped the flowers and butterflies on it. Then I used the Fiskar's Apron Lace border punch for each side.

1 comment:

  1. You were a beautiful bride Amy and I love the idea of vellum with the flowers...so pretty

    ReplyDelete