Pages

January 24, 2010

Wedding Pages Part 1

James and I have been married almost 5 years, but I have never even tried to do a scrapbook for our wedding until now. The weekend of our earthquake I was at a crop and had completely forgotten to grab my case of photos so the only thing I had with me to scrap was the wedding photos. The colors I chose to do our album in are actually not our wedding colors. I was inspired by the Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters collection, that I fell in love with last year and decided to use the color scheme for the whole album.

For the first page I used the Storybook cartridge for the die-cut background and Sweethearts for the "you & me" title. I used Stickles on the Prima Flowers to give them some sparkle and the rhinestone swirls are also from Prima.


The Second page is done on Making Memories paper. The "Mr. & Mrs." title is again from Sweethearts, the date was done in Gypsy font and the butterflies are from the new Sentimentals cartridge that I absolutely love! The butterfly border I stamped with the new Studio G stamps I found at Michael's and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning layouts!!! That paper is just beautiful and really enhances your pics. Great job

    ReplyDelete