Pages

January 14, 2010

Lets Play Catch Up!

While I'm sticking to my new years resolution about keeping up on my blog I figure we could play a little catch up and I would post some of the Christmas projects I did last year. The first was this box I made using the gable box Gypsy file from Magoo's Design~Create~Inspire blog. The snowman is from Snow Friends, the snowflakes are from When It's Cold Outside, the polar bear is from Joys of the Season, the trees are from Christmas Solutions, and finally the saying is from Winter Woodland. I love this box! It was super easy and if you cut it on the 12x24 mat it is the perfect size for a gift. In fact my boys put their gift for grandma in this one!

Up next are some Christmas cards I made, The first set is all done with papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas Collection. This was my favorite holiday collection this year and I had a lot of fun make these bright and cheery cards.

Last, but not least, are some other various cards I made using some other My Minds Eye papers and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers. The little gingerbread house is a Jolee's embellishment and the snowflake was cut on my Cricut.
Keep watching! I will be posting a calendar and a Cricut layout that I made for my January classes, as well as some beautiful wedding layouts I've been working on!






No comments:

Post a Comment