Pages

October 20, 2009

Halloween Treat Box


I taught my very first Cricut class tonight! It was so much fun and thankfully I had a group of ladies that I have gotten pretty comfortable with. Our project was a Halloween treat box cut from Wedding Solutions and embellished using Paper Doll Dress Up. The shading you see on the box and embellishments was all done with distress inks. The bats were an EK Success punch that I used black metallic cardstock with and then covered with Glossy Accents. The moons were page pebbles. I covered the back of them with Perfect Pearls and then ran them through my Xyron to make them sticky again. This was a lot of fun and the ladies were very pleased with their boxes. If you would like more detailed instructions just leave me a comment with an email or other way to contact you!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, this box is adorable!! I'm glad your 1st class was a success!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Amy! That is fabulous! I can see why the ladies love their boxes! Glad everything went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - I would love more information on what you did with your class!

    ReplyDelete