Pages

September 13, 2009

Wild & Crazy


My dear best friend has a thing for piercings. I don't even think I can count how many holes are in her ears. LOL Anyway, the shop where she has all her piercings done told her that if she brought in a scrapbook page of her piercings they would give her a free one. So of course she came to me to put something together for her. Her style is always bold and bright so I knew I had to come up with something a little wild and funky to match it. I used the Blackletter for the letters, shadowed in silver bling. The flowers were cut from Wedding Solutions on glossy black paper then stamped and embossed in silver. After putting it all together I still felt like the top half was too plain so I stamped the flourishes and added the pearls. It totally fits her and she loves it. Definitely different than anything else I've ever done, but lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. what a cool layout! love all the colors too! great job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete