Pages

September 19, 2009

Ghosts and Ghouls



I love Paper Dolls! I made this adorable card from it. For the background I used distress inks in spiced marmalade, dusty concord, and black soot. I cut the castle, ghost, mummy and
trick-or-treat bag from Paper Dolls. I shaded them with the distress inks and markers. The bats are from an EK Success punch. for the moon I covered the adhesive side of a page pebble with Perfect Pearls and then ran it through my Xyron to make it stick again. I am having so much fun with these cards and hopefully they are inspiring you to make your own!










3 comments:

  1. I just love all of your halloween cards. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER cute! Love everything about it! The background with the inks turned out fabulously! Very Halloweeney looking!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! these halloween cards absolutely freakin' rock! love them! so cool!

    ReplyDelete