Pages

August 17, 2009

Whimsical Bugs & Scraps Challenge

So the Whimsical Bugs challenge this time was a color challenge.

I honestly wasn't super inspired by these particular colors because with the exception of the blue they are the same as I used on my last challenge. BUT..... I was inspired by my distress class and just happened to have all the right color inks to pull it off. I've been making a tag example book for work so I decided to run with the tag idea. I cut the tags from Tags Bags Boxes & More at 5 inches. The orange tag was done with Orange Marmalade Distress Ink, Studio G stamps and Prima flowers. The green tag is Shabby Shutters Distress Ink edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, more Studio G's and Prima flowers.

I love the bright warmness of the Orange Marmalade ink, it's so yummy!
This one is very simple but still pretty. Even with the flowers its still somewhat masculine.

No comments:

Post a Comment