Pages

August 2, 2009

Vintage Challenge

This layout I did was for the vintage challenge over at Whimsical Scraps and Bugs. The colors and patterned paper reminded me of my grandma's 60's/70's style kitchen and dishes. LOL Anyway, the paper is from the DCWV Kitchen stack, the letters were cut from Lyrical Letters and the sunflowers are from Walk In My Garden. I covered the letters and center of the flowers with Ranger's Glossy Accents to give them a little dimension. For the lacing I used brads to wrap the ribbon around and secured the bow with a glue dot. Hope it's vintage enough.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the ribbon detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous! you totally rocked the wsb challenge and we are so blessed to have you on the team! i am in love with the ribbon lacing and the swirlies around the title! gorgeous! hugs!

    ReplyDelete