Pages

August 17, 2009

New Album

I finally made my first chipboard album! I am so excited with how it turned out. My husband is always saying that I never make things for him, just for everyone else, so I made this album of pictures of us for him. I cut the pages from Storybook (love the marquee shapes) and covered them with paper from My Little Yellow Bicycle. The stamps are Basic Grey and were embossed with distress embossing powder.


Thr rub-ons throughout the album are Basic Grey and K & Co.

This page was left blank for a sentiment or poem,

I just haven't found the one I want to use on it yet

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amy!! I love your album! It turned out great and I know your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your huband will love it. Its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous album! those colors are so beautiful together! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album is fantastic and the two of you make a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete