Pages

August 2, 2009

I Adore You

So I started this layout of my niece and I several months ago, but didn't finish it. This month SSPT challenge gave a photo for inspiration and it happen to fit the criteria so I went back to it. The paper was from a stack I got at Michael's a long time ago. The ribbon and slider are from making memories, the flowers are Prima and the title was done with Bazzill Bling. The pearls were my biggest challenge. The 2 shades of purple were from a pack and the pearls were all linked together, but the white pearls were individuals and had to be placed separately (what a pain). I am really happy with the way it turned out though. I think this is one of my favorite layouts ever.

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful! love all the pretty and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO.....Love the colors.
    I know what you mean when you title says ADORE I have 4 neices.

    ReplyDelete