Pages

July 20, 2009

The "&" Challenge

So the new job is fabulous. I have been working my butt off the past week stocking and rearranging things in the store, but it is so much fun when I get to help people with there choices and projects. I even signed up for my first ever class. I've always wanted to take one but have never done it. The class is called "Distress to Impress" and it uses the whole line of distressing inks and embossing powders from Tim Holtz. Can't wait to go so I can post my project on here!

This week the challenge over at Whimsical Scraps and Bugs was to use the "&" cut from any Cricut cartridge. 2 sayings immediately popped into my head, "Me & You" and "Hugs & Kisses." Since I have been on a black and pink kick I went with "Hugs & Kisses" and came up with this cute card. The card was cut from Wild Card and the letters are from Lyrical Letters. The flocked paper is MAMBI and the lips are an acrylic accent.
I did miss out on the Sugar Sweet Paper Treats challenge this time, which was "Splish Splash." It was kind of last minute and I didn't get a chance to do it with everything going on. But hopefully I will be back in the swing of things this week and have lots more to post for you. Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card amy! i absolutely love it and just love the color combo too! fab job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete