Pages

June 21, 2009

I'm Back!!!

So I have been out of the loop for a while. Things were just soooo crazy with work schedules and the end of the school year and everything else. But I'm back now and hopefully will be back to my normal creative self, which means more posting! Just to catch everyone up I wanted to post a couple of my design team projects that are the only things I have created in the past month! Ugh! I know terrible right. The first was for Sugar Sweet Paper Treats where the challenge was to use fruit. With everything going on I wasn't very happy with the result but it's not bad.

The second was a layout for Whimsical Bugs and Scraps where the challenge was to create a card or layout with the letter "S" as a focal point. I'm a little happier with this one but I still don't feel completely up to par yet. Anyway! Hope you enjoy them and please be sure to keep checking back as I promise to be posting more projects more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment