Pages

May 3, 2009

New Cards

So while I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend, I did manage to get 2 cards done that I am in love with. I almost don't want to give them away! LOL! They are pretty much the same card just 2 different versions. The first was a Mother's Day version. The card is from Wild Card and the paper is Bazzill Bling. The Flowers are from Wedding solutions, leaves from Plantin Schoolbook, and letters are from Storybook.

The second version is just a general purpose card but I did it a little differently. The same cuts were used but on this one I used scribbles to glitter the scrolling and outline of the card.


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Amy, love the flowers and beautiful colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! I love how you make your flowers and leaves seem so real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are GORGEOUS!!! I will definitely have to learn how you make them!

    The cards are beautiful too but those flowers just add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards and your flowers are just gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you did an amazing job!Thanks for inspiring me I have the wedding cart and never used it....shame on me!!!Beautifly done!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! I would have a hard time giving them away too. I love the colours and all of the hand detail. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is that beautiful card that I saw on the message boards... you do such beautiful work... you have a great eye for color.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful. I love the detail on the leaves. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Amy your card won our weekly contest. Please email me your address so I can get your prize sent out.

    ReplyDelete