Pages

April 27, 2009

Some Older Projects

Here are some older projects that I just never got around to posting on here. The first is a sign I made for my scrap room. Love the quote, soooo fitting for me.
The font is Hello Kitty and the paper is from DCWV Sweet stackThe second is a random layout that I made for a friend called "My Wish For You." It has a lot of different cartridges on it, Storybook, Hello Kitty Font, Plantin Schoolbook, Home Accents and all the doodles are by me. :)
The next one is a card I did for a challenge on the Cricut MB last month. The challenge was to make a card or layout using a tag from one of the Cricut cartridges. I used Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook to make the card. The papers and cut outs are from a K & Co. holiday stack and the sentiment is a Studio G stamp from the dollar bins at Joann's.
The last project is a mini album I made of my beautiful niece. I cut each page with Accent Essentials, then for the cover I punched circles from a K & Co. sheet of paper and glued them around the edge to make it look like a flower. The font is Hello Kitty again.
The flowers and the butterfly are Jolee's embellishments
The small flowers are from Hello Kitty Font.

4 comments:

  1. Your little flower book is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects!!! love them all. your niece is a real cutie and what a cute mini album.
    thanks
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little circle album is so cute! Love the tag card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete