Pages

April 21, 2009

Lots To Post Today!!!

Here are a few other projects I've completed in the last week. The first is a card that I did for a challenge on the Cricut MB. I used my 2 new carts Life is a Beach and Lyrical Letters.

The second page was my first project with my Sports Mania cartridge. Its fairly basic but I think it turned out pretty good.

My third project is a page I did with Lyrical Letters and another one of my flowers. The colors were a new thing for me, the deep jewel tones. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but now that its finished its become one of my favorites. The printed paper is from the DCWV Rockstar stack.
This layout was inspired by one of Stephanie's sketches over at Scrapsketch. Its the first layout I've done in a while with out any Cricut. The patterned paper is Basic Grey.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been a busy girl! I love it all! The thank you card really has me wanting to pull out my Life's a Beach. I haven't played yet :(

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm so jealous that you have BOTH of the new carts while I have neither!! Second, you must tell me how you made that gorgeous flower on the Best Friends LO!! Third - your challenge for the DT came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That flower! Spill it girlie! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS your beautiful work! Love the starfish card!

    ReplyDelete