Pages

April 6, 2009

Challenge #1 Complete!

So this is my first completed challenge for the Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Design Team. The challenge was to create a project with the word "sweet," an image of some kind of "sweet treat" and the main color had to be pink. Considering I have 2 boys and I didn't want to make a card this was not the easiest thing in the world for me. The layout has no pics on it because I didn't have any that matched, but it turned out pretty good. I used my new Lyrical Letters for the font and the cherries, the candy is from Doodlecharms and the cupcakes are from Wild Card. The paper is DCWV Sweet Stack and Nana's kids. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. Amy - that looks great!!! I'm SO glad to see another layout...I was afraid mine would be the only one. I know how hard it can be to scrap without pics....it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I know what you mean I have just one son and don't get to use these colors on layouts!! It's a pretty layout so I hope you can find some use for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great layout! The title makes me think of Keith Urban's new song. Now it's swirling in my head...lol! It's perfect for our first challenge! I need to get back to my layouts!

    Can't wait for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that new font,and all your sparkles. It looks GREAT!! Can't wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness amy!!!! This is FAB!!!! I love the colours you chose, do they ever POP! What a wonderful layout! Very creative and beautiful~you should be very pleased with this!!!!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a "sweet" layout so cute. i love the font cant wait to own that cart.
    blessings
    jennie

    ReplyDelete