Pages

March 23, 2009

Fall Mini Album


This is a mini accordion album that I made of my oldest sons field trip to the pumpkin patch. I cut a 12x12 sheet of cardstock into 4 inch strips and folded each strip into thirds. Then I overlapped the ends and glued them together to form the main part of the album. All the accent papers are from a DCWV Fall Stack that I tore and inked the edges of. I used my Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut the date and names. I've been wanting to make a box to put it in but haven't made it that far yet.

4 comments:

  1. Your mini album is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute album, love those cheeky smiles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mini album! It looks so great, which just tells me that I should get started on MY albums! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice album - I like the way you used the torn edges. Such happy smiles!

    ReplyDelete