Pages

March 22, 2009

My First Blog!

I'm soooooo excited to have my first blog and to share my scrapbooking/crafting addiction! After being on the Cricut message board and viewing all the great blogs and their amazing projects I had been thinking about creating my own blog but had never actually done it. Thanks to a MB post from The Memory Keeper about a new design team she was forming here I am. I am very excited to share my projects and designs and be apart of a great team. I think it will do wonders for my creativity and my motivation. There will be lots more posts to come so visit again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! This might be a duplicate entry because my computer went all wonky when I was trying to post the first time! *LOL* Looking forward to visiting in the future and seeing more of your projects and creations!

    ReplyDelete