Pages

March 29, 2009

I've Been Busy!

OK so the kid free night didn't happen. :( But I actually got a lot done anyway.
The Cute As A Bug layout I made with Plantin Schoolbook, Hello Kitty Font, Indie Art, and the flowers are from Wedding Solutions. The sparkly floral paper is from DCWV The Sweet Stack
The Beautiful Sweet Girl layout was made with Plantin Schoolbook, Graphically Speaking, Storybook, and again the same flower.
The 1st Grade layout was made using Sesame Street Font and Doodlecharms. The papers are from the DCWV Grade School Stack

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Great layouts. I love everything about them! I need to get back to my layouts. Sorry you're kid free night didn't work out.

    I look forward to designing with you over at SSPT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!!! Love them all! TFS!! I also look forward to designing with you over at SSPT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very cute layouts!!! I love the scallops and the paper flowers on the girl layouts. Those paper flowers you made are just GORGEOUS! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! you are SO talented! Those layouts are fab!! I know who to get in touch with when I'm ready to get started on mine!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you have been busy!! great layouts!

    ReplyDelete